Resources from the Forum
Harnessing Tensions: A Both/And Approach to School Recovery and Reinvention at: https://www.hsredesign.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/36709.pdf
RISE to Thrive: A Vision for a Transformed and Equitable Public Education System at: https://www.hsredesign.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/CPRL_RISE-to-Thrive_FINAL13.pdf
Defining & Measuring Student-Centered Outcomes Equitably Preparing All Students for College, Career, Civic Participation, and Life at: https://www.hsredesign.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Defining-Measuring-Student-Centered-Outcomes-193.pdf
Upcoming CSHSC Events
Design Thinking Session:
School Teams Students, Teachers, Administrators, Community
- A design work space for a few school teams comprised of students, teachers and administrators (state leaders too if you like) to explore credit recovery, credit earning or flexible course learning approaches.
- The Liberatory Design Thinking Process from the Stanford d.School will be used to frame interactive breakout and whole group activities.
- Tuesday, May 4, and 11, 2021, 1:30-3:00 p.m. ET
- Register: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMoc-ysqzItGNZ16IX_ENO6iZj3MusyCv4r
Next Conversation Café
- June 1, 2021, 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. ET
- Register: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0vfuispjgvHddeb7yMPxd6UH7dJay82bum