- This event has passed.
CSHSC Annual Convening
May 7, 2019 - May 8, 2019
- Members will focus on progress monitoring using indicators and metrics to determine the effectiveness of their design work.
- Members will learn from New Mexico high schools undergoing the redesign process about their design approach and the lessons learned from the first year of planning and implementation.
Building on CCSSO’s commitment to equity, this initiative sets a vision for equity (commitment #1), provides tailored support to LEAs (commitment #4) and improves conditions for learning (commitment #9).
- Collaborate and share strategies and approaches to progress monitoring across states
- Engage in a design sprint to create a prototype of metrics and indicators to show short term progress toward a redesign plan
Convening Downloads & Media
- SEL Learning Cards (PDF)
- Convening Presentation (PPT)
- Convening Presentation (PDF)
- Download the 2019 CSHSC Convening Agenda (PDF)
- Freshman On-Track Toolkit
- The Youth Guarantee in Findland (PDF)
- The Future of Healing: Shifting From Trauma Informed Care to Healing Centered Engagement (PDF)
- The Future of Healing: Shifting From Trauma Informed Care to Healing Centered Engagement (Website)
- Learning Outside the Lines: Six Innovative Programs That Reach Youth
- Postsecondary Pathways Presentation (Bob Balfanz) (PPT)
- College, Career and Life Readiness:
A Look at High School Indicators of
Post-Secondary Outcomes in Boston (PDF)
- Three Educational Pathways to Good Jobs (PDF)