Ohio Redesign Materials
All the materials below were designed specifically for Ohio’s high school redesign projects.
Note: If you are downloading an Adobe PDF fillable form, save the document to your device before entering data/information, to ensure changes are saved and accessible to and from your device.
- Follow-up Activity (PDF)
Follow-up Activity (MS Word)
- Organizational Structures
- Block Party Passages: Organizing Adults & Schedules
- Block Party Passages: Organizing Adults
Reynoldsburg City Schools Academy Experience
Reynoldsburg City Schools Freshman Experience
Student Voices: The Future of School
Competency-Based Learning at Sanborn Regional HS
Partners Students And Entrepreneurs, Giving Tools To Run A Business
Student Voices/Student Vision
Where Can I Host a Conversation Cafe
Articles & Misc.
New 2020 Redesign Tools
June 10, 2020 Virtual Redesign Convening
- Virtual Redesign Presentation Download the PDF
- Proposed COVID-19 Survey Topics Download the PDF
- Gauging Interest Survey Summary Download the PDF
August 6, 2020 Virtual Redesign Convening
- Using Evidence Based Strategies to Improve Student Outcomes:
Learnings from Cross State High School Redesign Collaborative to Inform Remote Learning Plans Download the PDF
High School Redesign Workbook
Updated in 2019, click to download Ohio’s High School Redeisgn Workbook updated in 2019 to include elements of the Each Child, Our Future initiative.